2 minute readVideo on EMC Pricing: 5 Questions You Need to Ask
Thanks for checking out this video. We’re talking about EMC pricing.
If you’re looking for pricing for your EMC environment or for your storage project you’re probably trying to solve a particular storage problem. You’ve either got:
– A capacity problem
– An availability problem
– A performance problem or
– You just don’t have much money.
If you’ve got one of those four problems then you might want to ask yourself a few questions about your project to make sure you get the right pricing:
1. How much capacity do I need to have when I roll out this project?
2. What are my performance requirements?
3. What are my availability requirements?
4. Do I need to have extra capacity within the system or the remote site for disaster recovery?
5. Finally, what’s your budget?
If you’re looking for pricing on anything from a VNX, to a VNX2, to a Data Domain system it’s not really cookie-cutter. You can’t just click a button and get a price on a system. You want to make sure it’s customized for your environment.
Configs cost anywhere from $10,000 to $200,000. If you’re looking to save somewhere between 30 and 80% on your next EMC pricing project, Reliant Technology can help.
Give us a call and reach out to one of our consultants. We can architect an upgrade or configuration and help you solve your problems today.