You’ve most likely heard that working with an alternative EMC SAN support provider can help you save up to 40% on your hardware maintenance costs. You might even be aware that third-party maintenance options could free up budget funds for important innovation projects.
But do you know that there are benefits of working with a third-party EMC maintenance provider that go beyond reducing cost?
Benefits of Working with an Alternative EMC SAN Support Provider
- Cost: Yes, everyone is now aware that third-party maintenance can provide up to 40% savings on maintenance solutions for your EMC SAN environment. (If you were not previously aware of this benefit, please click here to learn more about third-party maintenance).
- Extended Hardware Life Cycle: Enterprises that lack the capital to replace their EOL CX700 (or other EMC array) want to extend the usable life of their current hardware. While OEMs can raise maintenance prices to encourage you to upgrade, third-party maintenance providers offer support solutions at competitive prices for the entire life of your EMC hardware.
- Accelerated Service: Alternative EMC support providers build their business on accelerated maintenance service levels. While you may have to wait days or week for a replacement part from the OEM, third-party support vendors can help you get the EMC SAN hardware you need anywhere from immediately to next day. With options like On-Site spare kits, third party maintenance providers can get your hardware up and running in as little as 15 minutes.
- Simplified Point of Contact: If your EMC SAN environment contains hardware from a variety of vendors, finding the correct contact and contract can be a complicated process. If you’re tired of working with multiple support vendors who resort to finger pointing when something goes wrong, consider consolidating your service contracts with a single provider. Third-party maintenance can simplify your paperwork and contracts with a single point of contact for all your maintenance needs.
- Unbiased Hardware Support: Whether you’re working with EMC, IBM, NetApp, or a mix of storage hardware, third-party maintenance providers can get you the support your need. Third-party engineers are often experts on a wide variety of storage hardware brands and can provide unbiased maintenance and support.
- Custom Support Contracts: Whether your enterprise needs four-hour response or next-business-day shipping on failed hardware, third party maintenance providers can offer support contracts that meet the needs of your enterprise. Does your EMC SAN require 24×7 support? Third party maintenance vendors can offer support contracts that are tailored to the needs of your enterprise while meeting your budget requirements.
Looking for an affordable maintenance solution for your EMC SAN hardware? Our storage experts can provide flexible support contracts tailored to the needs of your storage environment. Talk to a dedicated Reliant Storage Specialist today.