Whether your organization is looking to find a more cost-effective maintenance solution or your NetApp filer system has become End-of-Life (EOL), third-party maintenance can be an option to help you support your NetApp infrastructure while saving up to 70%. However, not every third-party maintenance provider is the same, so we suggest making sure that any NetApp maintenance provider you consider offers the following benefits to your organization:
1. Accelerated Service. Rapid response and accelerated service is necessary in any support contract to keep your mission-critical NetApp storage environment operating. Will you need a replacement disk drive for your NetApp filer in a hurry? Third-party maintenance companies, with response storage consultants and expert engineers, can often exceed the service level agreements (SLAs) of the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) maintenance contracts and help you keep your mission-critical hardware running strong.
2. Progressive Maintenance Solutions. If you have any failed NetApp hardware, you can use a maintenance solution such as On-Site Spares Kits in order to reduce downtime in your NetApp storage environment as well as reducing the stress level of IT administrators. Ordering new parts from the manufacturer can take up to several days, but replacing any failed hardware is fast and easy with the use of an On-Site Spare Kit.
3. Single Point of Contact. Third-party maintenance providers typically support a wide variety of hardware brands and can thereby reduce the overall number of individual maintenance contracts that are necessary to maintain your NetApp storage environment.
4. Flexible Contracts. Having flexibility in the levels of maintenance and support that are available can help you find just the right amount of support for your NetApp environment. Do you need 24x7x365 support for your most critical NetApp environment? What about next business day delivery on any replacement parts? Third-party maintenance and support from providers such as Reliant Technology allow you to find and choose the support level that will meet your needs at an affordable rate.
5. Cost Savings. Third-party maintenance options are designed to be able to provide your organization with affordable and cost-effective maintenance solutions that will be able to meet the needs of your enterprise storage environment. NetApp support from a third-party maintenance provider such as Reliant Technology can help you save up to 70% while still ensuring quality service as well as highly responsive SLAs. If your budget begins to tighten, third-party maintenance can help cut costs while still being able to maintain a high level of support for your NetApp storage hardware.
Reliant Technology can provide third-party maintenance for your NetApp storage hardware that meets or exceeds OEM standards. For more information about third-party NetApp maintenance from Reliant, reach out to us via chat, email, or phone today.