Reliant Technology is proud to be #1 as the world’s largest reseller of certified pre-owned storage hardware and support. From humble beginnings with a handful of people working out of the founder’s loft in Atlanta, now almost 9 years later and Reliant now employs over 30 people on a 2+ acre campus in the industrial, yet trendy, Westside neighborhood of Atlanta’s design district.
Having started out as a complete reseller of all technology products, Reliant Technology shifted to a specialty-focus on storage hardware. This shift allowed Reliant Technology to become industry experts in the secondary storage market, which has grown exponentially as the world’s data continues to grow.
Reliant Technology is now a premier service known for its in-depth product expertise, top-notch support for storage, server, and networking hardware, super-fast product delivery, and thorough certification testing and warranty.
Reliant Technology’s industry-leading certification program for all equipment sold, also known as the “Reliant Rock-Solid Certification,” is a rigorous 8-step testing and certification program to ensure the highest quality equipment on the secondary market and sets them apart from the competition.
Reliant Technology’s client list boasts over 1,800 customers across all industries and across the world, including leading companies such as NASA, Heinz, Kodak, Harley Davidson, and more.
What Makes Us #1?
1. We are the world’s largest and most efficient team dedicated solely to certified, pre-owned storage and support.
2. Our on-site lab is one of the biggest reconfiguration storage test labs in the United States.
3. Our renowned, Rock-Solid Certificationtesting process and a no-questions-asked, one-year warranty on all equipment we sell.
4. We have over 83 forward stocking locations in the United States and Canada, global coverage in over 106 countries to support your equipment anywhere you store your data.
5. Our airport (Hartsfield-Jackson International) is the largest, busiest airport in the country, offering the most daily flights, meaning your equipment can be shipped anywhere, anytime.
6. We have a dedicated in-house purchasing team that consistently sources the best possible deals for you.
8. Our comprehensive maintenance and support SLAs for storage, servers, and networking hardware simplifies your job so you don’t have to manage multiple support contracts or contacts.
Want To Know More About What Makes Us #1?
The level of service, breadth and depth of expertise, and commitment to customer satisfaction can’t be found anywhere else. Call us to find out more about what makes us #1 and how we can help you get the best equipment or support.
Celebrate our #1 status with us! Reach out to our storage and support specialists or call 1.877.227.0828 today.