Marketing SpecialistApply Now!
Are you someone with digital marketing skills that drives tangible results seeking to expand and grow your marketing expertise and experience?
If you are tech-savvy, or a quick learner, and interested in a role that mixes the analytical with the creative – giving you exposure to marketing technology tools, like Salesforce, Hubspot, WordPress, this could be a great fit.
Today our team’s daily prospecting efforts are unfocused, distributing our attention and time across small and large accounts. We’re seeking someone that can assist us in tapping new avenues for lead generation, PPC and search leads, and account-, industry- and persona-based marketing.
We are seeking to hire a Marketing Specialist to assist the Senior Marketing Analyst and the Marketing Director to discover, validate and identify new business with the goal of focusing our time on accounts that have the highest likelihood of conversion or development.
We need to improve our existing Salesforce database as well as methods of identifying new leads. We need cleaner data that has been validated by researching and analyzing the right company, in the right industry, with the best point of contact who has the right title. In this role, you will primarily analyze our current and prospective customer base and identify competitors and opportunities our development team can target for both marketing and sales engagement. Training and onboarding are provided both in the tools you’ll be using and the industry in which we operate. Ideally, you’ll have some experience in at least one of our marketing tools (Salesforce, Hubspot, WordPress, Google Ads, web analytics, or Social media like LinkedIn for outbound marketing). We’d love to hear from you if you are a marketer at heart and have the right attitude, work ethic, and character traits. This is a part-time, entry-level position, with the possibility of development for the right candidate.
- Learn our systems and database
- Apply a systematic approach to clean and validate our marketing and sales data
- Find a set number of highly targeted companies and associated contacts
- Assist in developing a highly targeted customer segment
- Help to develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficacy of campaigns
- Analyze market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Assist in the development and creation of marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Work with external agencies, vendors and SAAS tools to collect data or execute marketing programs
Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications preferred but not necessary.
14 years young, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Creating a positive, healthy, and fun work environment is a high focus here at Reliant Technology. Take a look at some of the benefits we offer:
- A flexible work environment supporting a hybrid work structure
- Competitive compensation with the opportunity for bonuses and commissions
- Casual dress all day, every day
- 401(k) with a company matching program
- Health and Dental (Reliant Technology pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- The office is located on the Westside of Atlanta near The Works, great for shopping and eating
- Appreciation for mental, physical health, and work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO
- Great people who are focused on a culture of #OneTeam, Being #Proactive and delivering a #CanDo customer experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications
- Technically savvy, able to quickly understand very complex technical systems and tools
- Ability to learn quickly
Reliant Technology is a 35 person company that helps IT teams save money, reduce risk, and fund what’s important, by reducing the headache, hassle, and expense of maintaining data center equipment.
At Reliant we don’t believe you have to have a record of IT sales to be successful. We believe in you. We believe if you have the right work ethic, and ability to learn the technology and the mindset of the customer, you can succeed. We want to invest in you.