Inside Sales Appointment Setter for Tech Company (Part-Time)Apply Now!
Who isn’t looking for a flexible, high-paying position, in a diverse professional environment? If you are looking for a part-time role in sales, you’ve come to the right place.
If you are organized, have superior communication skills, and are willing to follow a proven system, we would like to speak to you. We are seeking an inside sales specialist who is a communicator for phone, email, and social follow-up to our existing client base and new inquiries.
Our diverse culture includes respect, integrity, teamwork, innovation, trust, and passion for quality. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who bring a broad range of experiences to the table.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be focused on setting meetings and establishing a relationship with focus accounts. Enjoy weekly bonuses and have a career path to move into sales as certain metrics are crossed. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual who wants to pursue a career in technology sales.
What Will Make You Successful:
- We are seeking a person who is passionate about pursuing and growing a career in technology sales.
- Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of trust, compassion, collaboration, respect, integrity, and good-natured fun.
- You can write and communicate with confidence and clarity.
- You have basic computer proficiency.
- You can learn things quickly and enjoy asking questions to understand motivations.
- Superior people skills - you enjoy building relationships and showing people different ways to solve problems.
- You have a positive attitude and a cooperative spirit.
- You are organized and enjoy building, refining, and following a process.
- You must be goal-driven and able to work independently.
- Experience in a sales environment is helpful but not required.
- Familiarity with contact management systems such as Salesforce or Salesloft is helpful, not required
- Located in Atlanta, GA. However, the ability to work remotely is available.
Reliant Technology is a 35 person company that helps IT teams save money, reduce risk, and fund what’s important, by reducing the headache, hassle, and expense of maintaining data center equipment.
At Reliant we don’t believe you have to have a record of IT sales to be successful. We believe in you. We believe if you have the right work ethic, and ability to learn the technology and the mindset of the customer, you can succeed. We want to invest in you.