Accounting AdministratorApply Now!
What you’ll be doing – and why it’s an exciting opportunity:
At Reliant Technology, our mission is to empower people to make a difference. By setting ambitious goals and giving people the freedom to execute them, we create opportunities for learning, growth, exploration, success, and results. Our goal is to be the best company in our market, but we need your help! In this role, you’ll be able to multitask between Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Asset Management. Every day is different in this fast-paced technology company. Ideal candidates will get energy and satisfaction by managing the back-office functions that are integral to the success of the company. You will have an eye for detail, a great work ethic, and a passion for working in an entrepreneurial environment.
We are a sales driven company and this role is essential to making sure the sales team has the tools that allow them to focus on selling and fulfilling each order expeditiously. It will be your job to make sure vendors are paid timely and customers pay their bills on time. You will also have a role in closing the books each month, making sure each invoice and journal entry are booked appropriately, so that we can accurately present the company’s financial results each month. We all work together as a team to make sure the customer is WOW’d by each sale. Here’s what you will be doing:
- Accounts Receivable - Collect on open invoices
- Accounts Payable - Code and key vendor invoices
- Complete vendor and customer application forms
- Complete credit analysis to approve and set credit limits
- Process credit card payments and post to customer accounts
Is this you?
- Personality: Punctual, Reliable, Friendly, Resourceful
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge and use of QuickBooks Desktop (Premier Manufacturing Edition 2017) as well as other office productivity tools (Excel / Word / Inventory Management Software)
Here’s what you’ll get:
- You’ll work from our “Google-esque” campus on the westside of Atlanta, near Howell Mill and Chattahoochee, in Alton Brown’s former production studio.
- You can wear what you want and participate in a great culture with an open work environment.
- You’ll benefit from our 401K plan & match and enjoy our fun days, gym, and Zen garden.
- Salary is dependent upon experience. We’ll pay the best rates for the best person.
Reliant Technology is a 35 person company that helps IT teams save money, reduce risk, and fund what’s important, by reducing the headache, hassle, and expense of maintaining data center equipment.
At Reliant we don’t believe you have to have a record of IT sales to be successful. We believe in you. We believe if you have the right work ethic, and ability to learn the technology and the mindset of the customer, you can succeed. We want to invest in you.