Account Executive – Inside SalesApply Now!
Reliant is 14 years young, our services are rock solid and we have a tremendous amount of customers and prospects that need you. If you are looking to grow your skills selling, negotiating and closing data center services to mid-market and enterprise accounts, this is a great opportunity to enhance your sales, enterprise technology and consulting skills. Our compensation is competitive – AEs earn a base of $40K to $65K, depending on experience – with OTE of $80K to 250K or more, and we offer solid benefits and remote work options.
A day in the life of a account executive
- Identify and prospect new potential clients.
- Initiate contact with prospects through phone calls, email, and LinkedIn.
- Make around 40 cold calls per day.
- Schedule high-quality meetings and product demonstrations.
- Create and develop new opportunities for your pipeline.
- Price, Negotiate and Close business
This role is really important to the future of the company, here’s why… As an AE, you will be in charge of building profitable sustainable business for the company. We need you because without you we can’t grow or reach new markets. With your help we’ll be able to continue our purpose to create value, grow people and serve others. Great AEs will impact other areas of the company beyond sales including marketing, support, and operations. The best AEs can be promoted to Account Managers, Strategic Accounts and management positions for an even greater impact on the business.
Skills and Experience Desired for a Business Development Rep
- Highly curious with the ability to ask great questions and listen
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-drive.
- Highly organized with good time management skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the face of rejection or criticism.
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply coaching.
- Highly skilled in negotiation and persuasion.
- Patient and able to practice good phone etiquette.
- Strong computer literacy skills, including CRM
- Great number sense and mathematical ability.
- Highly desired: IT infrastructure or IT service sales (Dell EMC, HP, Cisco, etc)
Reliant Technology is a 35 person company that helps IT teams save money, reduce risk, and fund what’s important, by reducing the headache, hassle, and expense of maintaining data center equipment.
At Reliant we don’t believe you have to have a record of IT sales to be successful. We believe in you. We believe if you have the right work ethic, and ability to learn the technology and the mindset of the customer, you can succeed. We want to invest in you.